Worship is a life-long endeavour, not just another word for singing, or of what we do on Sundays in a church building. Songs, prayers, tithes and offerings; the way we speak to friends and family, strangers and colleagues; our attitude when don’t speak all should be approached as an act of worship to God.
You can find out more about giving to the church here.
Our service schedules:
- 8:30 Early Morning Communion
- 10:00 Cathedral Praise
- 11:30 Morning Prayer
- 18:00 Evening Epilogue Service
- 1st Sunday – 11:30 Holy Communion
- 1st Sunday – 19:00 Café Church in Cathedral Hall
- 10:30 Cathedral Praise Together replacing the two morning services – 5th Sunday
Full details for this week can be found in the Parish Magazine.